Frozen yoghurt is so easy to make – it only has 4 ingredients. I’ve added banana to give it some sweetness and a little maple syrup, but that is totally optional. It freezes quite hard so sit on the bench before serving to allow it to soften a little.
Substitute the blackberries for whatever you have on hand, fresh or frozen both work well – enjoy xx
Blackberry frozen yoghurt
- 500 g tub of greek yoghurt (2 cups)
- 2 small ripe bananas; mashed
- 400 g organic frozen blackberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla-bean paste
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl excluding the blackberries and mix to combine. Place the blackberries in a separate bowl and break them up a little. If you don't want any chunks, break them all up. Add to the yoghurt mixture and then churn in an ice-cream machine until set. Its ready to eat now as a soft serve or freeze until ready to serve.