Guacamole is the perfect toddler food. No cooking required, it’s healthy, full of flavour and makes a great healthy snack that the whole family will love – and they can almost make it entire on their own!
I chopped all the ingredients and put them into tiny bowls. H mashed the avocado and assemble all the other ingredients. He had a great time!
- 2 avocados
- 1 big handful of coriander leaves - finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion; very finely chopped
- 1 tomato or a few cherry tomatoes; chopped
- 1/4 chilli - or more to suit your taste; finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 to 1 lime
- Corn chips to serve
- Add the avocado flesh to a bowl. Mash with a folk until your desired consistency is reached. I left mine a little chunky. Add the chopped onion, chilli, coriander, tomato and the juice of half a lime. Season well. Mix and taste; add more lime to suit taste.