Red Lentil Chicken pureed in blender
Red Lentil Chicken
- 100 grams of red lentils
- 1/2 chicken breast
- 1/4 cup leek
- 2 tomatos
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chicken stock (salt reduced)
- 1 tbls olive oil
- In a saucepan cook the lentils as per the packet instructions (for 100grams add approx 3/4 cup of water and simmer until soft)
- Dice the vegetables and chicken
- Add olive oil and leek to a frying pan, cook until tender
- Add chicken and brown
- Add tomato and broccoli, stock & cooked lentils. Simmer until the vegetables are tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- Server as is or add to a blender and pulse till the desired consistency is reached.