This is my idea of summer – A refreshing puree of lychee, pineapple & apricot. Perfect for baby and the entire family.
No cooking which is always a bonus and could be served as a snack or with a dollop of natural yoghurt for breakfast.
Baby will love it…
- A dozen or so fresh lychees (you could also use tin lychees)
- A handful of fresh pineapple pieces
- 2 apricots
- Peel and remove the seed from the lychees
- Remove seed from apricot
- Add to the blender along with the pineapple pieces
- Blend to the desired consistency
- Suitable to freeze if using fresh ingredients
- Not suitable to freeze if using frozen fruits as the mixture is not cooked