Miso Maple Roasted Carrots
- 1 bunch of baby coloured carrots
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola or grapeseed oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C (400 degrees F). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Wash and peel the carrots and place on the baking tray
- Whisk together the miso, maple syrup, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and oil.
- Coat the carrots well and cook for 30 to 40 minutes - turning periodically until tender and caramelised
Use any veggies you have handy. Cut into chunks and toss in the mixture and bake as above. Adapted from Food 52