A delicious green smoothie that isn’t at all leafy tasting. H just loves it – he finished the glass in a matter of minutes!
Write a review
- 1 cup chopped Kale
- 1 celery stick
- 1 orange; peeled
- 1 mango cheek (I used frozen mango)
- Juice of half a lemon
- a few springs of mint
- 330ml coconut water; chilled
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Best serve chilled
- I have a Vitamix which does a wonderful job of blending all the ingredients. I add the whole fruit (no need to remove seeds, etc). This means you are getting all the fibre that is lost when using a juicing machine.
- Of course if you don't have a capable blender, just the juice would also be delicious.
Little Big H http://littlebigh.com/